Gossip Devil



A good day



It's a happy day although I can't go to Ipoh with my friends.

Well... woke up in this morning, not feeling well...
decided to go to pharmacy to buy some medicine and have a lunch with my friends at Mid Valley.
It's Saturday, so guess what???
Traffic jam, crowded in mall...

Good news, all of my friends had finally hit at least a sale. ( Thanks to my blessing pens. haha)
Seems I still feel stress about my comm law assignment because I haven't finished it yet, so there is a chance for me to release my stress, by.....
playing around with the newbees in the company (although I'm a newbee as well)
Seeing they shaking hands and nervous look, I just feel so relieve... wahahaha

After playing around with them, I went to the wedding fair with my friends.
Seeing those fantastic gown, I really believe that some women willing to get marry because of the gown but not the groom... =p

Went to my aunt house at night. Then only I realised how lucky I am to have my mom be my mom...
Not because my aunt is not good, but she is "too good",
I really can't accept this kind of mother.
My mom is good of giving me as much freedom as I wanted (with boundaries, of course)
and...
the dinner she cooked is much better than my aunt,
I found that she is not that irritating if compare with my aunt as well...
haha....
It sounds like I had a lot of complaints about my mom.

Well.... I called my mom on the way I back to hostel.
" Hey mom, what's up there. You know what, I just find out there actually your voice is not that loud and you are so good. You know aunt is blar blar blar..."
My mom laugh like there is no tomorrow and said" now only you know I am good"

Yes, mom.... you are the best. Love you always... =)


Saturday, February 26, 2011

11:53 PM

Profile

Everyone has their secret , my job is to find out the secret. We do what other people scare to do, we say what other poeple scare to say