Gossip Devil



a letter to mom



Mom,

Happy Mother's Day... sorry that I can't be with you on this special day.
I appreciate everything you have done to me.
When age getting older, I finally realised every steps you took are all about us, our family.
But unfortunately, your daughter, I am a very stubborn girl,
I never listen to you and stand strong on my own,
even until I broke into pieces, I still insist that things that I have chose is right...
I'm not sure what is correct and wrong now.

I can't celebrate with you today, because I still need some time to lick my wounds.
I know I can't help myself but crying in front of you,
I just don't want to see your disappointed face again,
knowing that your daughter is so foolish for thousand times...

Mom, I love you.
I want to go home now...

Sincerely, Emily


Sunday, May 8, 2011

11:53 PM

Profile

Everyone has their secret , my job is to find out the secret. We do what other people scare to do, we say what other poeple scare to say