Gossip Devil



14- 06-2001



It's been a while to wake me up after been through so many things in a month..
I'm appreciate that I'm still alive,
I still have choices to make,
my life is still on my hand.

I have nothing to be sad, because i can change the sadness to happiness someday,
as long as I still alive, and insist to be happy.

Sometime I wonder why we need to go through every sad things to reach happiness,
but like they said: you won;t taste happiness if you never taste the bitter.
But is that mean the more bitter we taste, the more happiness we are going to have??

It's going been a month since the last contact.

I told myself to move you out, but in fact, no matter how, I've failed.
But I know I won't repeat the same mistake.
May be there is just a person who will stay in your heart forever no matter how,
even if he/ she has hurt you much....


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

12:58 AM

Profile

Everyone has their secret , my job is to find out the secret. We do what other people scare to do, we say what other poeple scare to say