Gossip Devil



Summer



Feeling stifle recently, like there is not enough space for me to breathe,
but in the same time, I feel so lonely,
always thinking of something which is not important (at least its no longer important now).
Summer is just begin,
isn't Summer stand for hot, enthusiasm and hot date????

Never really enjoy my summer since I come to KL...
I used to enjoy my Summer at beach with a lot of hot guys (Italian the most)
But now, I am just like the man who is erectile dis-function.

The problem with being in the same place always in the same time is your world become smaller.
I need to get out from here.
walking out from the past, towards the future.
No longer sitting on the chair, or sleeping on the bed...

I must do something before the Summer's end.


Sunday, May 29, 2011

2:46 PM

Profile

Everyone has their secret , my job is to find out the secret. We do what other people scare to do, we say what other poeple scare to say